Monday, August 01, 2016

from my sketchbook ~ a peek at my Madeline Island sketches


my sketchbook on location in progress ~ by Jane LaFazio

I recently returned from teaching a week long workshop at Madeline Island School of the Arts. I'm thrilled to announce I'll be teaching there again next year, July 10-14, 2017. (Details on Nature Journal workshop 2017 here.)

Meanwhile, here's a look of some of page from my sketchbook on beautiful Madeline Island.  
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio

from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio

stamp carving ~ by Jane LaFazio
my sketchbook in progress ~ by Jane LaFazio

from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio

gelli plate printing from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook in progress ~ by Jane LaFazio
from my sketchbook in progress ~ by Jane LaFazio
Join me in July 2017! Here's a little video about the Nature Journal Retreat

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing your beautiful sketchbooks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beautiful!! Perhaps next summer I'll get up to MISA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like beautiful scenery at Madeline Island School of Arts. Your sketches are lovely, as always. Thanks for sharing Jane.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails