Saturday, May 14, 2016

Make a Paper Mobile with Pine Cone Stencil (S365)

Pine Cone Stencil S365 by Jane LaFazio

 >>>>>>> Jane LaFazio Stencils  <<<<<<<<
Pine Cone Stencil Mobile by Jane LaFazio
I wanted to create some new fun projects with my new Pine Cone Stencils, so I created this paper mobile. Here's how I did it:
Spray Krylon Spray Gesso, using a pine cone stencil on brown craft paper

Cut out the pine cone images and glue to a book page

Trim around the book page. Cut out small hearts from book page too.
Machine stitch through the hearts and then pine cones to create a mobile
Keep stitching the space between the images to attach and then hang them
Here's the finished mobile
Pine cone mobile hanging in my house ~ Jane LaFazio
pine cone mobile hanging in the kitchen ~ Jane LaFazio
I designed these stencils for StencilGirl Products. Stayed tuned! I have more tutorials coming up, using my new Pine Cone Stencil series!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails