Sunday, May 05, 2013

The Kindness Chronicles

the kindness chronicles

from Patti Digh
I haven't been keeping The Kindness Chronicles in my consciousness lately. The goal of this project, is to be conscious of kindness, in both the giving and receiving. And here it is, May, and I have nothing on my list of kindnesses. I've been making lots of lists this past month, but why haven't I made my kindness list? I could answer that I've been too busy. But that is a lousy, non-excuse. This also reminds me of my word for 2013 is LOVE and these two are sooooooooo connected, aren't they? 
So, I promise will really try to be conscious of kindness this month of May. Wanna join me?

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I would like to join you. Thanks for the nudge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll join. Sometimes we get so busy that we lose track of what is really important - at least I do. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I will join you. I think this is something I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane ! I so love this idea ! I have been working on making kindness a practice everyday, or as often as possible, for quite awhile. It is amazing what awesome experiences come into your life as a result of this conscious effort.
    I would like to let you know that the rock you featured above, "Be kind, be kind, be kind" was one featured on Patti Digh's 37 Days site but is really part of my "Rock My World" project, where I leave rocks all around as little gestures of love being sent out into the world. Patti and I work together to get the rocks out into the world through her "Your Daily Rock" app. on her website. If you would like to know more, you can go here : http://queen-of-arts.blogspot.com/2010/01/thankfulness-thursday-we-are-all.html or here : http://pattidighdesignsforlife.com/collections/inspirations/products/rock-my-world-rocks
    Cheers and happy kindness sharing !
    Kim Mailhot aka the Rock Fairy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails