Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Shelbyville, Kentucky

Kentucky Yoga in Public Places
Yoga Poses in Public Places in Shelbyville, Kentucky
I'm just home from Shelbyville, Kentucky, where I taught 3 workshops at Leslie McCarthy's studio at Making Ends Meet. I had 3 full workshops, filled with wonderful women! 
Kentucky autumn
It was beautiful and autumn was just beginning to glow.
Kentucky autumn

Kentucky autumn

from my sketchbook
from my sketchbook by Jane LaFazio
detail from my sketchbook
 detail from my sketchbook by Jane LaFazio
detail from my sketchbook
 detail from my sketchbook by Jane LaFazio
detail from my sketchbook
 detail from my sketchbook by Jane LaFazio
detail from my sketchbook
 detail from my sketchbook by Jane LaFazio
Kentucky baby horse
Next door neighbor in Shelbyville.

yoga poses in public places Kentucky
Yoga Poses in Public Places in Shelbyville, Kentucky
Kentucky
Shelbyville was founded in 1792, or so. It's charming little town just 40 minutes from Louisville.
KentuckyKentucky doorway

detail from my sketchbook
detail from my sketchbook ~ unfinished page ~ by Jane LaFazio
detail from my sketchbook
detail from my sketchbook ~ unfinished page ~ by Jane LaFazio
Wonder what a class with me is like? Check out Lynda Heines blogpost of the Sketching and Watercolor class she took from me in Shelbyville. 

3 comments:

  1. Annette Deardurff10/17/2012 12:36 PM

    Tried to comment but they don't seem to be showing up. Hopefully you won't get three from me later on! I was just commenting about how much fun we all had there for the weekend. I am going back for the class November 10 taught by that Robert guy they were all talking about and that floating quilt project. I found a race for my hubby to run near by so he is coming with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, thank you for these beautiful pages from your sketchbook. I love your watercolors most of all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow -- I was just visiting there with a friend of mine who lives in Louisville -- and I went to that MAMMOTH fabric store -- did you go to eat at Claudia Sander's restaurant (Colonel Sander's wife)?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails