Wednesday, July 04, 2012

hand made felt and stitching

hand made felt
hand made hand stitched felt by Jane LaFazio 
I made a piece of felt last month (using wool roving and hot water) and then I cut it into pieces and now I'm stitching on them. More paisley theme. They're probably eventually end up sewn back together in a larger quilt/wall hanging.
hand made felt
hand made hand stitched felt by Jane LaFazio  (about 5x7 inches each piece)
I love teaching people to make felt, it's so magical! I'd love to do a workshop of felt making in San Diego this fall. I've got the roving (below). Just need a location and enough students to make it worthwhile.





some of the pieces created by students in my recent  class at Random Arts

1 comment:

  1. Jane,
    It was such a delight taking this class from you! Thanks for your expertise and enthusiasm!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails