Friday, May 06, 2011

new stuff in my Etsy shop

purple 8 ~ detail

venice ~ detail

agave casa ~ detail

bird amiga ~ detail

start of spring ~ detail

Pink belly bird ~ detail

african heat ~ detail

blue leaves ~ detail
No one could accuse me of not enjoying a little color and a bit of texture in my work! These are all detail shots of items I just added to my online JaneVille Etsy shop. I'm teaching  at CREATE in Southern California (May 18, 19, & 21st) and preparing my wares to sell at the ARTIST FAIRE held at the Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa on Friday, May 20, from 6:00-9:00pm. In the meantime, they'll be up on ETSY, and then the shop will close for a week while I'm at CREATE.

7 comments:

  1. A pretty post indeed. Keep up your great attitude and through engagement in life. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely... simply lovely.
    You are very talented indeed :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been lurking on your blog for quite sometime and you never cease to inspire!! thank you much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are wonderful as ususal. Is there anything you can' do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scrumptious delights Jane!!! What an inspiring color jam to see first thing in the morning!! I am off to play with fiber!!
    I will take one of each!! oh I wish!!!!!!!
    Someday we will meet when I am able to take one of your classes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! You WOW me all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails