Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Houston Quilt Festival, I'm almost ready...


I'll be doing a Make-It-University one hour workshop on Thursday, November 4, from 6-7pm at Houston International Quilt Festival  and here is some of my preparation. In the workshop (registration onsite, by lottery) I'll be demoing how I create the machine needle felted base for my hand stitching. Each student will get one of these (~4x4" needle-felted orginals by yours truly) to stitch on and then take home. So, you'll learn how I make these. 

5 comments:

  1. Wish I was going - have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, wish I can attend the Quilt Festival and see you demoing this technique that I admire so much!
    Herm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be there in spirit! Have a fanatastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These bits are sooo fabulous Jane!!! Lucky students to stitcha long with you!!! I am soooo jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails